Hanoi Sapa 2 days to Fansipan Peak by cable car daily departure from Hanoi. In this tour, traveler will have 1 night experience in 2 star or 3 star hotel. You will be able to conquer roof of Indochina by cable car.
Main points: Visit: Sapa, Cat Cat, Fansipan Peak.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village (lunch, dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on bus for Sapa trip.
9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village – home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel
Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan Peak – Hanoi by bus (breakfast, lunch)
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan – the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30: Have lunch in the hotel
13.30 – 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks
20.45: We say goodbye to you at your hotel.
- Bus Hanoi – Sapa round way
- 2 bottles of water, tissue/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced driver
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as mentioned
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time on bus
GOOD TO KNOW
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.