Hanoi Sapa 3 days tour by bus daily departure from Hanoi. In this tour, traveler will have 1 night experience in Homestay and 1 night in 3 star or 4 star hotel.
Main points: Visit Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van Village, Giang Ta Chai.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (lunch, dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up for bus transfer to Sapa Town.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
Trekking distance is about 4 km and it lasts for 2 hours.
12.00 – 14.00: Welcome drink at hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Ha Noi (breakfast, dinner)
7.30 – 11.30: Have breakfast at hotel and free times to discover Sapa town by yourself.
11.30: Check out and clear all the bills
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch at the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Hanoi arrival. Tour ended.
- Soft-sleeper bus Hanoi – Sapa round way
- 2 bottles of water, tissue/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced driver
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time on bus
GOOD TO KNOW
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.