Hanoi Sapa 3 days tour to Bac Ha Market by bus departure from Hanoi on FRIDAY. In this tour, traveler will have 2 nights in 3 star or 4 star hotel. Especiall, on Sunday, you will be able to join in colorful local market: Bac Ha.
Main points: Visit Cat Cat Village, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van Village, Bac Ha Market, Pho Village.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (lunch, dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up for bus transfer to Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner & overnight in hotel with night activities
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 9 kms
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai Village to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00: Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (breakfast, lunch)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
Have lunch at local restaurant
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit Pho village of Flower H’Mong People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in Border gate city.(Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with one comfort break.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel. Trip ends
- Soft-sleeper bus Hanoi – Sapa round way
- 2 bottles of water, tissue/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced driver
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time on bus
GOOD TO KNOW
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.